::About::XGS was originally formed in 2019 by a small group of friends casually playing Call of Duty nightly together. The idea struck when Accuracy came along and expanded their minds to give gamers a non toxic place to game and also a competitive place for those that want to take it to the next level.
Today we pride ourselves with a family atmosphere home for all gamers and our family continues to grow. We are a strictly 17+ age gaming community with a variety of different players, both casual and competitive, who play a variety of games modes including Warzone, MW multiplayer, CW multiplayer, and zombies. Here you will meet other players and get to know them further than just as competition. We laugh together, play together, and get to know each other as more than just names on screens.
We also pride ourselves on providing opportunities for friendship and growth in game. The following is what you can expect when you join us:
- The ability to compete in inter-clan squad battles, and clan battles, with an opportunity to grow, develop, and partake in squad leadership
- An environment where all are welcome to join up, play, and learn from each other without having to make a commitment to a squad (casual players)
- Accessible and open staff are always available to answer questions and address concerns. We are here for our members around the clock. Suggestions are welcome and essential to growing as a community
- Clear defined boundaries for acceptable conduct; Zero tolerance policy for any sort of harassment or any kind of bullying. We are welcoming of all people regardless of race, sexuality, gender, etc.
- A hella fun community always down to play some matches and have fun together